Fire Extinguisher accidental discharge in business
A local business in Brunswick County had a fire extinguisher accidentally discharge overnight because it fell from its hanging location. The business immediately called on SERVPRO of Brunswick and S. Columbus Cos. to help them get them get their offices cleaned and open for business again. SERVPRO of Brunswick and S. Columbus Cos. got to the scene as quickly as possible and after scoping the damage and planning, starting cleaning. After setting some air scrubbers and HEPA vacuuming, the SERVPRO team wiped every surface and then steam cleaned the carpets. The final results were a sight to see for the owners, who were able able to open the doors and get back to business in a matter of a few hours. SERVPRO of Brunswick and S. Columbus Cos. making it "Like it never even happened." once again! Make sure to check your fire extinguishers periodically to prevent accidental discharges like this from happening.