If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (910) 755-6717

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Break-In Leaves Business Vunerable

A Shallotte area business narrowly missed a break-in this past weekend. The business owner discovered in the morning that the back door to the business was alm... READ MORE

Cupped Hardwood Floors in Oak Island, NC

By the time these homeowners discovered an A/C leak in their rental property, the water had spread to the flooring and caused their hardwoods to start cupping. ... READ MORE

Common Dishwasher Leak Causes Problems for Homeowners

A simple yet common dishwasher leak caused damages to this home's hardwood flooring and cabinets in the kitchen and dining room area. SERVPRO handled everything... READ MORE

A/C Unit Leak Causes Ceiling Damage in Realty Office

The water staining shown here in the before photo was the result of a leak caused by an A/C unit in the attic of a local Southport realty office. Not only did i... READ MORE

Water Leak Damages Beautiful Brazilian Cherry Hardwood

When hardwood flooring is affected by water, it causes a change in the moisture content of the wood. Cupping, which is displayed in the before photo above, is t... READ MORE

Existing Leak Causes Cracked Floor Tiles

Sometimes, you don't see the affects of water damage until it's too late. In this case, a Leland homeowner called SERVPRO of Brunswick and S. Columbus Cos. out ... READ MORE

Water Heater Floods Home in Supply, NC

Although it may be hard to tell, this home was quite a mess when SERVPRO of Brunswick and S. Columbus Cos. arrived on site. SERVPRO was called out when a hot wa... READ MORE

Lightning Strike Causes Leak in Water Heater

After a 4-day vacation, this homeowner came home to find that a lightning strike had caused a small hole in the water heater, creating a very messy problem. SER... READ MORE

Washing Machine Overflow in Southport, NC

SERVPRO responded to a water loss caused by a washing machine overflow. The water spread throughout the house into the hallway, dining room, living room and off... READ MORE

Pipe Floods Vacation Home

This flooded home in Ocean Isle Beach, NC was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the standing water puddling on the wood floors in the before picture which poo... READ MORE

Water Heater Leak Causes Headache for Business

A water heater leak on the 2nd floor of this office building caused some damage to flooring, ceiling, and walls. The business owners were quick to catch it and ... READ MORE

Lightning Strike To Home Requires Immediate Action

Over the 4th of July Holiday weekend, these homeowners called SERVPRO of Brunswick and S. Columbus Cos. after lightning struck their home causing damage to thei... READ MORE

Water Heater Leak Results in Buckling Hardwoods

This water loss was caused by a water leak originating from the water heater in the attic area. It leaked down into the bathroom of the master bedroom and after... READ MORE

Whole Home Flooded in Storm

This Calabash home was affected by 6-8 inches of flood water after heavy storms in the area. After water receded, SERVPRO removed all carpet and carpet pad. Ne... READ MORE

Frozen Pipe Floods Home in Leland

During the winter storm season, many experienced frozen pipes. A busted pipe from freezing temperatures leaked water for an entire evening before being discove... READ MORE

Storm Causes Multi-Level Damage to Ocean Isle Home

This two-story house on stilts was seriously affected by a strong storm that pounded the Ocean Isle Beach area for over a week. The water leaked thru the ceilin... READ MORE

Major Fire Damage to Leland Home

This Leland homeowner chose to call SERVPRO after a terrible fire occurred and totaled his home. SERVPRO wasted no time in beginning the initial cleanup and dem... READ MORE

Southport Fire Calls for Muck-Out, Demolition

After a large fire left this Southport home a complete disaster, a homeowner knew to call SERVPRO of Brunswick and South Columbus immediately. SERVPRO arrived i... READ MORE

Ocean Isle Rental Biohazard clean-up

A vacation rental home in Ocean Isle, NC had a biohazard mess that needed cleaned-up. Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health c... READ MORE

Propane Fire destroys kitchen

After a propane tank fire destroyed this kitchen, SERVPRO of Brunswick and South Columbus came to the rescue. Although the damages were severe and extensive, th... READ MORE

Fire in Calabash area home

A small fire turned into a sizable loss for one Calabash area family. Damage caused by a fire is devastating for your family and your home. It’s a stressf... READ MORE

Unoccupied Unit needs Mold remediation in Southport

A vacation rental unit in Southport was discovered to have a mold issue in the bathroom area. In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread t... READ MORE

Leak in Laundry room leads to Mold

A small leak left untreated in a laundry room in a Belville area home led to a small amount of mold that needed remediated. When a home suffers a water damage e... READ MORE